Saturday, September 5, 2009

RLS and Modern Alternative Medicines

I personally am a victim of RLS or Restless Leg Syndrome. I can tell you first hand that RLS is quite painful and annoying. It is one of the worst feelings that I have ever encountered and never thought that I would have such pain. Both of my legs jerk and I have a feeling of itchy feet and a burning jerk sensation in both legs. This only gets worse during the night and keeps me up all night. It actually happens even while I am sleeping. I tried medications such as Mirapex, but the side effects of that drug are horrible. I do not reccommend it for anyone as it is very addictive and causes other bad reactions.

Lately I have switched to a light form of Yoga exercise as well as Tai Chi Chih ( 太 极 智 ), which is a series of 19 movements and 1 pose that together make up a meditative form of exercise. Yoga seems to get rid of my restless leg syndrome for a short period and also enhances my mental and spiritual state of mind. It seems also that with RLS one has to concentrate in all aspects of mind control from the physical to mental and even the spiritual relm.

I have tried many over-the-counter medications but Yoga seems to work best as it appears to be a natural form of treatment that is the best for my Restless Leg Syndrome problems. So if you want to get rid of this terrible problem and if you suffer as I do visit http://modernalternativemedicnes.com for details in e-book guides that are readily available for download via the Internet.

No comments: